Detailed below are the Terms and Conditions related to the use of Dreams. Please ensure that you fully understand the contents of this document and have a willingness to abide by what’s addressed before you play.
Should any parts of this document not be clear, please seek the advice of a local legal official, especially in the case that you have any questions regarding your rights and obligations arising from this agreement.
Dreams is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
Any alteration to the casino terms at any time is Dreams’s prerogative. Consulting this page routinely is highly recommended, as it will allow you to stay up-to-date with any changes to terms and conditions that may take place.
We utilize the most modern and peerless methods to maintain and secure your sensitive and personal data, thereby ensuring player protection. These include transmission of sensitive details to and from the client application, encryption of the user name and password information, and transfer of data from our servers.
By playing at Dreams, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1. You obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
2. Participation in the activities and games of the Casino is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation is void wherever prohibited by law. The player is conscious of the fact that he/she might lose money using this software.
3. You must be at least 21 years old to use this service. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
4. Only one real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be canceled.
5. Information provided during the download of the Dreams app, sign up process, or during the registration to any promotion will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. However, the player may receive intermittent notices from the Casino and/or its partners. The player may ask to unsubscribe at any time.
6. Dreams makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate on our site nor shall any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
7. Employees of Dreams, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Casino.
8. Dreams is for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play at the Casino. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing at the Casino, you acknowledge that you do not find the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
9. Regarding the outcome of game results, the player agrees to accept all outcomes as received in the client application from Dreams's game server. Furthermore, the player completely accepts and agrees that the Casino's random number generator software will determine the outcomes of the games.
10. You are only permitted to enter Dreams for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the website is strictly prohibited.
11. Dreams reserves the right to cancel your account should we suspect fraudulent practices to be taking place or should you be in violation of these terms and conditions.
12. Dreams reserves the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your casino account in any circumstances that we deem to be going against these terms and conditions, including:
a. If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account at Dreams;
b. If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
c. If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
d. If you are not of legal age;
e. If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in Dreams is prohibited by law;
f. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play using your Dreams account;
g. If the player has not played at Dreams on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.)
h. If you are found to be cheating or if it is determined by Dreams that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat Dreams;
i. If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, please see section 13 for further bonus abuser clarification;
j. If Dreams discovers that you have created more than one account in order to play and/or claim bonuses;
k. If during the account validation and withdrawal process it comes to light that you have been banned or otherwise censured for fraud or causing financial loss through abuse of casino policy in this or any of our sister brands.
13. While playing with an active bonus, it is forbidden to engage in activities that give the player a clearly unfair advantage. Such activities include, but are not limited to:
a. Delaying game rounds in any game, including free spins and bonus features, to a later time.
b. Leaving large bets on the table or playing games with bonus money with the sole purpose to build up in-game value, only returning to the game after bonus wagering has been completed.
c. Using strategies that take advantage of any software bug or failure.
14. Any winnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction, or game error will be void.
15. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from Dreams, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
16. If you have any dispute regarding the outcome of any casino game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the game.
17. The liability of taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software rests with the player. The player is expected to maintain and report the winnings to the concerned authorities, in case the prizes are taxable in their jurisdiction.
18. Before a withdrawal can be processed, the player may be required to provide a government-issued photo ID and a clear selfie of themselves. We might also ask the player to verify their BTC crypto wallet address by making a small BTC deposit before any payout can be sent to said crypto wallet address. Dreams reserves the right to request additional information to validate any of its users accounts.
19. The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
20. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the website, accept any prize, or participate in the games. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account.
21. Dreams shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Casino's error.
22. Dreams shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the player to participate in the Casino by methods, means or ways not intended by the Casino.
23. In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by Dreams are final. Should a player wish to submit a complaint, they may use the Central Dispute System (CDS). CDS is a third party dispute system established by RTG to settle player disputes.
24. In the event where the Casino considers a player to be a professional, the Casino reserves the right to block the account from using our promotions. Furthermore, the Casino reserves the right to void any, and all winnings and return the deposit to the player.
25. Regarding all financial account transactions, the player agrees that the Casino or a payment processing company on the Casino's behalf will handle all requests ("Payment Processor"). The player further agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe, or any suspicion that the player may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
26. Due to third party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to the player may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
27. The player shall hold Dreams, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the website, (ii) your use of any materials at the website, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Casino, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
28. Materials of Dreams (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
29. After depositing you will receive an email notification. We recommend the account holder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
30. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Dreams on our webpages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
31. Dreams reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
32. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and Dreams with regards to playing at the Casino.
33. Dreams shall not be held liable for errors in terms and conditions in third party promotions or on third party websites.
34. Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed (see coupon rules in details before redeeming to make sure of what the wagering requirements are). For example, should a player deposit $100 and redeem a 100% bonus that requires 40x playthrough, the player must wager the amount of their deposit ($100) plus the amount of their bonus ($100) 40x before requesting a cashout. This means that the player must wager: ($100 deposit + $100 bonus) x 40 = $8,000 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
35. Maximum Withdrawal: This strictly applies when a player has selected a Max Cashout Coupon and only if the Max Cashout is determined by the amount of the deposit (see coupon rules in details before redeeming to make sure of what the max cash out rules are).
For example, if you deposit $100 and redeem a 10x max cashout coupon. The maximum you will be eligible to withdraw in this case is: ($100 x 10) = $1,000.
Please follow this link here to ensure your eligibility based on your country of residence and learn about potential restrictions. Your location can impact your access, bonus usage, free chip redemption, and deposit methods. Please review the details carefully and contact us directly if you need to check your account status.
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications. We do not send nor condone the sending of unsolicited communications. If you think you are receiving unsolicited emails from our company, please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dreams does not have control over third party marketing communications, including but not limited to, affiliate programs, marketing agencies, promotional agencies, etc. If you feel that you are the victim of spam activities conducted by a third party that is promoting or advertising Dreams's product, please contact us (a copy of the communication will be requested for further investigation).
We will make every effort to contact the relevant third party and have your details removed from their database to stop any future communications being sent to you. Please note that the Casino cannot promise any definitive resolution in respect of such requests to third parties.
By creating an account and playing at Dreams you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Casino as stated above.
Unless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 40 times (40x playthrough requirement) for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and Bingo; and 60 times (60x playthrough requirement) for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker.
2. Players are not allowed to redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to withdraw winnings from the second No Deposit Bonus.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit Bonus is 1 times the face value of the bonus, with a minimum of $50. All free chips valued below $50 will come with a cashout limit of no more than, nor less than, $50.
4. All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wagering Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
5. Once you have met the Wagering Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your
balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
6. Unless the Casino Management specifically gives prior agreement, Welcome Bonuses are limited to one promotion per player, per family, per computer, per address and per IP address.
7. Players from certain countries may not cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These players may partake of said free chips for amusement purposes only. Please contact a customer support representative before using any free chip offer to understand your eligibility for withdrawals.
8. Dreams reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
9. Before claiming a free spin, free chip, or other non-deposit related bonus, a prior depositing player’s account balance must be below $5 - if not, related bonus winnings will be voided.
10. In the cases where a promotion or a free bonus is open for use on different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
11. While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus (e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash out of the No Deposit Bonus will still apply.
12. In case of mixing deposit and free bonus, once the player has completed play with the No Deposit Bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whichever deposit bonus you would like.
13. If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds, and use a subsequent deposit and/or bonus to redeem built up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
14. In the event that a player redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any winnings generated from that promotion will be void.
15. The player is entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a player redeem two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any winnings generated by playing on said chip.
16. For security purposes and to make sure the player is genuine and who they claim to be, the player may be asked to verify their BTC crypto wallet address by making a small BTC deposit before any payout from a free bonus can be issued.
1. Comp points are accrued while playing certain games at Dreams.
2. You may not accrue Comp points while using a No Deposit Bonus or playing games using previously redeemed Comp points.
3. 100 Comp points have a value of ($)1.00.
4. The minimum number of Comp points that you may redeem is 1,000.
5. To be eligible to redeem your Comp points, your account balance must be $0, and you must have no pending withdrawals.
6. Except for listed restricted games, the wagering requirement on all Comp points is as follows: 40 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards; and 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker.
7. Comp points cannot be used in Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo, and/or 'Shooting games' -e.g. Fish Catch.
8. Comp points come with a 1-time maximum withdrawal limit. You must have a playthrough balance of 0 before requesting a withdrawal. All bonuses are non-cashable and will be removed before approval of a request.
1. In order to claim a bonus, the player must redeem it before placing any bets with said deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the player's responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with the redemption of said bonus. Once the player begins wagering the deposit, the player forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
2. Unless approved by Management, players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cashout. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
3. In the event where a player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the player.
4. If the player uses a promotional bonus that is restricted to certain game(s), this will result in their winnings being void. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
5. If you use an 'All Allowed Games' deposit bonus/coupon, at least 50% of your gameplay must be on slot machines before requesting a withdrawal.
6. The Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
7. If a player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the player to ensure that any applicable playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
8. Maximum Withdrawal (Cashout) Rules: This strictly applies when a player has selected a Max Cashout Coupon and is determined solely by the amount of the deposit, e.g. if the player deposits $100 and uses a bonus with a 10x maximum withdrawal limit, then the maximum amount that may be withdrawn is $1,000.
9. Redeeming Multiple Promotions: You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by Dreams, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
10. No Playthrough/No Max Bonuses: Unless otherwise stated, No Playthrough/No Max Bonuses may only be used to play Slots, Keno, Bingo, and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted.
11. Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of a said bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cashout) come with our software minimum of 1x playthrough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds can be withdrawn.
12. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request -e.g., if the player receives a bonus of $100 and later requests a $390 withdrawal, the $100 bonus will be removed, and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the player's account.
1. Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be canceled.
2. Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, phone number and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
3. Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, comp points, cashback bonuses, no deposit bonuses & comps etc., as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 40 times (40x playthrough requirement) for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and Bingo; and 60 times (60x playthrough requirement) for Table Games and Video Poker, before withdrawing.
4. Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo, and/or 'Shooting games' e.g. Fish Catch is not allowed with any promotional bonus or no deposit bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the Casino reserves the right to void all funds and close the account.
5. When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus -e.g. If the player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
6. All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
7. Unless otherwise stated, a promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the Casino. Promotional offers made via email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
8. Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the Management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the Casino's discretion.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ section of the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
10. Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of Management without prior notice or obligation.
11. The Management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers made via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player to whom the correspondence is addressed.
12. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Casino with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
13. An approved ‘Manager Withdrawal’ represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the maximum withdrawal amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
14. If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction, the same restrictions apply to any other account of yours or your family's.
The games 'Banana Jones' and 'Fish Catch' may not be played with any funds from a coupon code (e.g. all bonuses). Any winnings from coupon codes on these games will be deemed void.
1. Certain games contain a mega network progressive jackpot which grows as more players spin.
2. Only match bonuses associated with the release of Network Progressive Jackpot games can be used on these games.
3. If a player redeems a bonus not associated with the release of the Network Progressive Jackpot, any winnings resulting from the match bonus will be voided and removed from your account at the time of withdrawal, even if the playthrough associated with the match bonus has been met.
1. Unless specifically indicated in the Tournament Conditions, freeroll slot tournaments are available to depositing players as well as non-depositing players. In order to withdraw winnings from these tournaments, players must have made a minimum of one deposit and deposited within the last 3 months. The Casino reserves the right to void any freeroll winnings from non-depositing players.
2. Any player that registers multiple casino accounts (including but not limited to accounts registered with varying details) to make numerous entries into slot tournaments will forfeit any winnings.
3. Dreams reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any tournaments, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the player. Players excluded from redeeming bonuses cannot enter any slot tournaments.
4. The tournament buy-in will be deducted from your real money account balance. Bonuses or winnings from a previous tournament cannot be used for buy-ins to slot tournaments. Tournament winnings generated from an entry, a re-buy or an add-on paid for with a No Deposit Bonus or coming from a previous tournament will be voided.
5. The Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to the slot tournament buy-ins. If a bonus or promotion was used prior to winning a Tournament, the terms and conditions of the original bonus still apply.
6. If you are disconnected from the system during tournament play, the slot will not spin on your behalf. If you reconnect within the tournament time, you can continue playing in the tournament. If you cannot reconnect, your points total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
7. In case a slot tournament is canceled, the buy-in will be refunded to the player’s account.
8. For selected tournaments add-ons and re-buys are available. An add-on will give players additional time and credit to participate in the tournament and can only be purchased during tournament play. Re-buys allow players to enter the tournament again with a starting point balance of 0.
9. Prices, values and rake are variable and determined by the Casino. The maximum number of times a player can perform an add-on or re-buy is indicated in the Tournament Entry Requirements.
10. Unless otherwise specified, cash winnings from any tournament are subject to a 1x playthrough and 1x max cashout requirement.
11. Points accrued during slot tournament gameplay contribute to the points table of the slot tournament only, and do not represent real money wins outside of the tournament, even if a jackpot or special feature is won.
Some Tournaments will require a password in order to be unlocked ('Restricted Tournaments'). These passwords can be provided to players exclusively by the casino. Passwords and subsequent Tournament Entries gained by using a password from sources other than the casino will not constitute a valid entry to the Restricted Tournament and will disqualify any winnings accrued during the course of this Tournament. Players who use passwords not sent by the casino may have their casino accounts suspended and winnings revoked.
Players may be asked to use a specific coupon code in order to access the Restricted Tournament password and gain entry in to a Restricted Tournament. If a player has not used the coupon code specified and has obtained a password by any other means, this will not constitute a valid entry in to the Restricted Tournament. Players will not be eligible to enter the Tournament nor will they be entitled to any Tournament winnings in the Restricted Tournament if they have not used the required coupon code and obtained the Tournament password as provided by the casino. Any winnings accrued from an invalid entry will be removed from the player's account and the player may have their casino account suspended and winnings revoked.
To participate in the <casino_name> Lobby Jackpot, players must log in and manually opt-in.
Players can also opt-out at any point from contributing to the Lobby Jackpot and will subsequently give up the opportunity to trigger the Lobby Jackpot feature.
Enrolled players will have a chance to win the accumulated jackpot amount as a compulsory $0.01 bet will be placed on every spin they make in any slot game.
Free bonuses, free chips, and free spins cannot be used to contribute to the Lobby Jackpot.
Lobby jackpots won while playing with a balance derived from a bonus (free or otherwise) will be subject to the terms of that bonus (terms applicable to all bonuses still apply, including maximum withdrawable amount and withdrawable eligibility).
Lobby jackpot prizes are awarded as a real money balance with no playthrough requirement only when the player is using real cash money and has not redeemed any bonus money.
Lobby Jackpot prizes may vary and are attributed at random. Prizes will only be attributed to an opted-in player.
Lobby Jackpots are credited automatically to the winning players' balance, historic of previous winners can be checked via the Lobby Jackpot feature.
Live Dealer gameplay is intended as a premium feature for real money gameplay.
If allowed, any freebie (i.e. Free Chips, Loyalty Bonuses, Appreciation Chips, Comp Points, Weekly or Monthly Cashback, etc...) used to play Live Dealer will be used with its original maximum cashout limit and restrictions.
If allowed, and unless stated otherwise, any gameplay on Live Dealer games will not contribute towards the completion of any wagering or playthrough requirements.
While playing with balance from any bonus, the original rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the wagering/playthrough requirement of such bonus has been completed. This means it is not allowed to play Live Dealer games with coupons intended for “Slots and Keno only”, or “Blackjack and table games”. Playing Live Dealer with such bonus/coupons will result in the winnings being voided.
The Casino and its support team are unable to refund any bets or tips made by mistake or otherwise during Live Dealer gameplay.
The Casino is not responsible for availability of seats, dealers nor croupiers.
The Casino reserves the right for extra time to review winnings deriving from Live Dealer gameplay.
Malfunction of any Live Dealer game voids all bets and plays.
The Casino reserves the right to change and update the Live Dealer terms at any stage.
Unless otherwise stated, usual terms and conditions apply.
1. All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by Dreams before being sent for payment.
2. To the best of our abilities, all withdrawal requests made by depositing customers shall be reviewed within 1 business day from the date of the request.
3. Payments will, in most cases, be made instantly following approval, but while Dreams endeavors to pay out withdrawals instantly, in some cases a withdrawal may take up to 72 hours or longer to process.
4. A maximum of $2,500 will be approved per 24-hour period. A maximum of $10,000 will be approved per 168-hour period. Ineligible requests will be denied within that time frame. Exceptions may apply based on the customer’s standing and activities with Dreams.
1. All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by Dreams before being sent for payment.
2. All withdrawal requests will be reviewed within 7 business days from the date of the request.
3. A maximum of $2,500 will be approved per pay period. Ineligible requests will be denied within that time frame.
4. Payment will be made in 7 to 10 business days after approval. A maximum of $2,500 will be sent per week. All balances will be sent the following week(s). This amount may vary due to processor limitations.
5. Please be aware since this is an international transaction, your bank and/or other banks involved may charge additional currency conversion and processing fees.
1. All withdrawals will incur a processing fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount.
2. Due to third party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may vary.
3. When requesting multiple withdrawals, the Casino reserves the right to combine total withdrawals requested into as few requests as possible to make payments faster, and up to the maximum allowed amount to be paid per period.